Friday, December 31, 2010

The Year-ender Blog: 2010



In the first twelve months of its existence, this blog is witness to events that took place in the internet, and somehow, it contributed to the advocacies that it entail, such as the fight against the Culture of Death, the promotion of Catholicism, the Unity of Christians, the defense of the Faith, and social awareness among others. I just browsed my first-ever post, and I remembered that this blog would celebrate its first year anniversary on January 19, 2011! Unfortunately, I would be in the middle of my Preliminary examinations....

Anyway, I just can't imagine that I have survived a year of blogging stuff...most of it are dedicated to the aforementioned advocacies. I only have one wish for the next year: that this blog may continue a good run and may be instrumental to fellow netizens who look upon it, because I am now challenged to provide you better posts. I'm also happy that I got more than a thousand views in it (but actually, 97% of it were mine.... hahahaha). And so I offer this Year-ender prayer:

Lord, 
another year came and went. 
Another year written in the annals of history. 
We have experienced as a People 
and as a Church 
upbeat moments, 
sorrowful setbacks, 
times of uncertainty, 
and tragic confusions. 
We pray that 
by Your Unending Grace, 
Your Omnipotent Love, 
Your Comforting Presence, 
be ever-present in the year to come, 
as it was this year. 
We ask You this, 
and all our prayers, 
with the Motherly intercession of the Virgin Mary, 

+IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, 
+AND OF THE SON 
+AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. 

AMEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Heads' Up!