Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ranting Bloggers

I admit, I rant whenever I write a blog. Remember Alter Ego? I was told by a friend of mine to watch what I'm writing. He said, though it's good, some people would be offended that they'll run after my neck. But anyway, that's not the point.

The point is when you rant, you're more egoistic than you could ever imagine. Of course it is an opinion, a violent reaction, perhaps. But sometimes, there are some bloggers out there who, for the love of God, the sanctity of life, the Church, Tradition, and of the Pope, will scrutinize EVERY SINGLE MOVE the local Churches do (and I mean, the Dioceses and Archdioceses here in the Philippines as well as other Ecclesial hotspots over the world).

As a fellow ranter, here's my unsolicited advice:

I once was told by a media practitioner about watching TV: "If you don't like what you see, change the channel." Now, if you don't want the shepherding style of a Bishop, transfer to another diocese. If you don't see the beauty of the Church here in the Philippines, why not reside in Rome? I guess you'll realize how beautiful our faith is through its structures. Or better yet, tell the Bishops what YOU feel before leaving. Tell them everything you know until they understand what you mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Heads' Up!