Saturday, December 31, 2011

The 2011 Year-ender Blogpost

Okay....

I wanna keep it short and simple before we start 2012 with a bang. It would be a prayer:

First of all, I thank the Lord for 2011. The Pro-life victory, the Quadricentennial Year of UST, and everything that happened this year. We return to you, O Lord, the glory.

Second, I hope that Your countenance would be felt still in the new year. May the motherly care of the Blessed Virgin be felt on us.

And finally, whatever I may see as an opportunity to serve You, may I do it for You.

This I ask through Christ, Our King and Lord, through the intercession of the Blessed Mother and all the Angels and Saints.

AMEN!


And as I did last year, here's the best of 2011:

Life vs. Death

Catholicism, a Balance of Heart and Mind

Umaasa

the March 25 Pro-Life rally

UST's Human Cross

The Tax Collector at the Temple

Prophecy or Mass Panic?

O Birheng Kalinis-linisan

Christ in the Hands of His Priest

Father's Day Letter para kay Rizal

A Leningrad in the Making

Humanae Vitae Week

The Grassroots Project

Theotokos

The Battle for Existence Continues

My Youth

St. Nicholas a.k.a. Santa Claus

A Nativity Hymn

A Reflection on St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Heads' Up!